Saturday, April 23, 2016

A letter to my mother

Dear mom,
Remember when i was little
I told you i wanna be just like you
Daddy smiled at my words
And you enjoyed it too
I have grown up now mom
And I know I have let you down
Not once but a hundred times
But you never gave up on me
We had fights, i cried all night
I made you cry too, but you still fed me
Everytime you had faith in me
And everytime you encouraged me
All those times I missed your presence 
When I was about to perform on stage
I have realised how much you have done for me
I have realised how much you have given up for me
I have been mean, I have been heartless 
But you have always forgiven me
And all my mistakes
And all those nights when i cried in sickness
You stayed up and look after me
And all those days you were bedridden 
I made sure I took care of you
Just the way you did
I hope I am your reflection mom
I hope I am like you
Bless me, and love me
Just like you do
Forever, because I love you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment