Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Gone

Never ever am I gonna forget
The ghosts of the past that trouble me so
You told me we were a team
You told me we were together
It was all a lie
A pityful sight wasn't I?

You carried my hopes 
And put a sheet on them
I thought im being comforted
Until you put the sheet on fire
I was burning in agony of your painful words
How easy was it to bait me

I cried, my sobs died inside
I was awake all night
And you snored like a pig
I wasn't myself i kept thinking I'm worthless
So easy for you to refute my existence 

You disapprove my decisions 
My actions my imperfections 
You don't like my attitude 
But its not my own
Its your reflection 

I'm done. I'm done obeying
I'm done waiting im done hoping
You are gone. You are here but gone
I want none of you anymore
I'll be gone soon too
Gone. For good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment