Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My friend with benefits. Of books.

So this particular blog is dedicated to an equally crazy and amazing book nerd friend of mine - Musabses!

This guy and I met at comic con in 2014 when I was cosplaying a gender bended version of Nico DiAngelo from Percy Jackson and he was the ONLY person who knew which fandom I'm from!! (Can you believe that?) I instantly knew that the friend I have been looking for all my life who has equal nerdgasms and fangirling capacities as me(or even more) is standing right infront of me and dressed as one of my most favourite characters - Mad Hatter! Now that's called destiny. 

Now why suddenly a whole blog dedicated to him? Well because today I said something which was apparently "the best thing someone has ever said to him" and guess what was it?




*drums rolls*

Me:- You are like a library to me 😂

Now obviously, if you say this to a random friend they might just react like "urmm, okayy, whatever". But this crazy person actually felt its the best ever thing said to him!!

Why did i say that? Because, he's my friend with benefits, of books and comics.  If he buys a book, its the same as me buying a book. I can borrow his books anytime and I still haven't returned them xD

I'm so glad i have him as a friend. 
Live long and prosper, Precious! 🖖🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment